Date : 23 – 25 November 2007 (Friday – Sunday)
Time : 11am to 8pm
Venue : Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Hall 603
- It is mandatory for all participants to collect their Race Entry Pack during the REPC weekend.
- Participants need to bring along the following documents for the collection of Race Entry Pack
1. Race Entry Confirmation Slip
2. Produce your NRIC/Passport or Photo ID upon request.
* The organiser reserves the right to refuse anyone to collect their Race Entry pack without proper document.
- It is not necessary for parents to bring your Kids along to collect their Race Entry Pack however still need to bring their appropriate documentation as mentioned above. You will need to produce a Letter of Authorization when you collect for them.
- Having the right documents will help us in processing your collection more efficiently. In the event that you did not bring your Confirmation slip along, please proceed to the Information Counter upon entering Hall 603 to obtain a printed copy of your Race Confirmation Slip.
- Requests for changes in event t-shirt sizes and race categories will not be entertained.
Authorising another person to collect your Race Entry person to Pack
- If you are unable to personally collect your Race Entry Pack during these 3 days, you may get a representative to collect the race entry pack for you.
- He/ She will need to have the following documentation in order to be able to collect for you.
1. Completed and Signed Letter of Authorization
2. Your Race Entry Confirmation Slip
3. A copy/photocopy of your photo ID for verification.
4. His/her own Photo ID for recording purposes.
- Each individual is allowed to collect up to a maximum of six (6) Race Entry Packs. However, the individual has to produce a separate Letter of Authorization for each individual he/she is collecting the Race Entry Pack for.
- Groups that did not register with the organizers as bulk or corporate hospitality groups, but would like to collect in bulk, will not be entertained.
- Collection of Race Entry Packs, other than for overseas runners, after the REPC will also not be entertained. Uncollected Race Entry Packs will be donated to charity.
Click here to download the authorization form.
Make your REPC experience a pleasant one!
- The Organisers will try to make the REPC as smooth as possible for all runners. But as there will be 40,000 runners collecting their Race Entry Pack within these 3 days, the queues will be unavoidable.
- You can beat the crowd by collecting your Race Entry Packs during the suggest Off-Peak Hours:
Saturday & Sunday: 11am-1pm
- If you are not too sure on where to go, our friendly Ushers and Queue Marshals will be happy to guide you along.
- General FAQ’s can be answered in the Event Booklet that will be present in your Race Entry Pack. If you have further queries, please call 6416 3949.