KL Tower Forest Towerthon Challenge is an annual signature event organized by Menara Kuala Lumpur whereby runners are required to run approximately one kilometer uphill before climbing 2,058 steps to reach Tower Head 3 at 288 meter above ground level.
Apart from attracting ever-increasing number of international participants, the Towerthon is also divided into several age categories, namely Men and Women (Open), Men and Women (Junior), Senior and Diamond Veterans, Boy and Girl (Junior) and Disabled Men and Women.
Take up our challenge on the next Towerthon!
The 15 categories are:
1. Men Open (18-39 years)
2. Women Open (18-34 years)
3. Men Junior Veteran (40-49 years)
4. Men Senior Veteran (50 above)
5. Women Veteran (35 above)
6. Boys Junior (13-17 years)
7. Girls Junior (13-17 years)
8. TM Staff - Men (18 above)
9. TM Staff - Women (18 above)
10. Media - Men (18 above)
11. Media - Women (18 above)
12. Disable (18 above)
13. Corporate Team (18 above)
14. Government Bodies (18 above)
15. Institute of Higher Learning (18 above)Entry Form
Rules and Regulations