Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thank You

My Friend:
You're... My friend, My companion,

Through good times and bad,
My friend, My buddy,
Through happy and sad,
Beside me you stand, Beside me you walk,
You're there to listen, You're there to talk,
With happiness, With smiles, With pain and tears,
I know you'll be there, throughout the years!
You are all good friends to me and I am grateful to you.



Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.


"The glory of friendship is not in the outstretched hand,
nor the kindly smile,
nor the joy of companionship;
it is in the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discoversthat someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him."



"A friend is one who knows what you are,understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still..."



My Friend...
You have given me courage, That was not there...
You have given laughter, That I can share...
You have given me feelings, That are deep and true...
For that my friend I will always love you...


A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.




I can see that you are troubled--
a friend can always tell
--and thinking of you hurting makes me hurt as well.
I'm sure I'll never understand exactly how you feel,
I only hope you know that my concern for you is real.
I wish that there was something helpful I could do to take away the burden that is weighing down on you.
Although I cannot fix things,
this I can extend
--my loving thoughts, my heartfelt prayers for you,



"When good friends get together, right from the start,
Each day is like a holiday that's treasured from the heart!"



Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.



A friend loves at all times...






No comments: